Recent content by Lil Bronco

1. Lil Bronco

Axle question, sorry for asking

Gotta think........ If I’m not mistaken, mine came out of a ‘96 explorer. Relocated the spring and shock mounts, pretty easy, it has 31 splines and disc brakes. Also, it’s a posi, put the ford racing clutch pack in it, for $125.00 it’s effectively a locker.
  2. Lil Bronco

Stand-alone options

I used the FAST EZ-EFI for the multi port.
  3. Lil Bronco

STUPID V8 QUESTION TIME 1999 RANGER/1998 EXPLORER DONOR

I had a local shop do the machine work, and put the 347 crank in it. Forgot the cam #’s, but was for off idle torque, and ford blue (24#) injectors ran by the FAST computer, and MSD ignition. All in front of a C4 with manual/reverse valve body. If I did it again, probably just go with the...
  4. Lil Bronco

Single Cab Ranger Gas Tanks with Doubler

I tried to order from behemoth, great looking product. He sat on the order for months, sent me shipping numbers that UPS had no record of, then he wouldn’t answer my calls or texts. Contested with my credit card company, then he texted me and gave me a credit. He said he would send me the...
  5. Lil Bronco

Longview TX offroaders

Welcome to Texas! We go to Barnwell Mountain quite a bit. Might see ya there.
  6. Lil Bronco

I'm looking for some 302/c4 swap parts for a 94 ranger rwd

I used the shop-made motor mounts described on the tech side of this site (V-8 Swaps – 1983-1997 Ford Rangers). Used the plates with my factory v-6 motor mounts.
  7. Lil Bronco

Papaw's BII

Pretty cool!!! I’m enjoying the story.
  8. Lil Bronco

DIY 1350/1354 doubler reviews, results, known issues?

I’d be interested too, maybe get one of the custom CNC shops to build shafts and harden them. Then it could be stored digitally and build as needed. I’ve got most of the parts on a shelf, just trying to figure out a shaft solution. FWIW, early last September I ordered the doubler, shifters...
  9. Lil Bronco

Side window seals - NOT your average question

I haven’t pulled one out, but I don’t think it’s rubber. Looks like it’s part of the glass, kinda like a built in frame. Salvage yard maybe.
  10. Lil Bronco

89 bronco II with a blown engine

I’ve got a 2.9 sitting on a pallet, about 1000 miles on a rebuild, attached to an A4LD with about 10,000 on it..... I’m in East Texas, don’t know how shipping works.
  11. Lil Bronco

Found A Pair! -- Dana 28 Manual Locking Hubs

Found them!!! Let me know, Rodney
  12. Lil Bronco

Found A Pair! -- Dana 28 Manual Locking Hubs

Think I have a pair, just the locking hubs, no spindles. Gotta dig though.