• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by little hoss 86

1. elec. fuel pump problems!!???

ok guys i got little hoss running now and it takes gas fine and seems to run ok but it won't ldle well at all if i set up the idle it seem to be fine but when i shut it off it runs backwards,if i set it down its like it wants to load up. i have a 10 psi pump could that be too big and at an idle...
  2. now i'm getting mad!!!

ok.. heres the deal this is an 87 2.9 auto 4x4 no ac... it will start up "sometimes" and appears to run fine but then it starts loading up and running real rich. now hit the gas and it seems to clear up for a bit. i noticed the fuel pump never stops when the key is just in the on postion, should...
  3. 87 2.9 now i'm getting mad!!

ok.. heres the deal this is an 87 2.9 auto 4x4 no ac... it will start up "sometimes" and appears to run fine but then it starts loading up and running real rich. now hit the gas and it seems to clear up for a bit. i noticed the fuel pump never stops when the key is just in the on postion, should...
  4. almost done!!

anyone know if a gear drive timing set is available for a 2.3 if so where can i get one? little hoss is almost out of surgery and ready for the road
  5. 2.0 carb to 2.3 efi

hi i am trying to get this 2.3 efi to work in my old 86 tat was 2.0 carb everything bolts up fine but is it really necessery to have to drop and change the tank for the high psi pump or can i just get a high psi pump for the frame rail and use my existing tank? or is there anything else i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad