• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lockwood BII

1. Lockwood BII

Bronco II 4 speed HELP

I just swapped in a 4 speed out of a ranger due to my 5 speed being screwed. the problem now is the stock driveline is too short. I need at least a 34" rear. is this stock to the ranger? and i can just pic n pull a driveline?
  2. Lockwood BII

4.0 in my 84 with a 2.8? t-case?

I have an 84 bII with a 2.8, 5 speed, and manual tcase, my friend wrecked his 1996 explorer sport with the 4.0 setup i need. well my question is, i read and understand the motor swap, but if i keep the auto out of the explorer instead of my 5 speed am i gonna have a problem, now what about the...
  3. Lockwood BII

will an 86 fit in an 84? please

my 84 tranny said poopy, and i have an 86 with a 5spd with od, can i swap the 86 into the 84? bein they are both 5 speeds i don't know if there is an issue. anyone got some info? thank you!
  4. Lockwood BII

Hello from NEVADA

Hey all new in here from nevada. i ordered some trs stickers, a couple of weeks ago, and i cant find any info on where they are, anyone know how to contact or who?:icon_confused: I have a 84 BII, with a 3 inch lift, running 32x11.5x15's under it. stock 2.8 with a manual tranny and a custom snorkel!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad