• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LS Ranger

1. LS Swapped Ranger

I just used a 8.8 from a 02 Mazda b4000. Has 4.10s and mini spool I put a Perfect Launch diff cover with girdle. Other than that its stock rear end don't have any pics since its nothing cool.
  2. LS Swapped Ranger

Its been running great I've put about 15,000 miles on it since the swap and have had zero issues.
  3. LS Swapped Ranger

I used the stock 5.3l truck oil pan. Stock front springs DJM Dream Beams and some Competition Engineering 90/10 shocks.
  4. LS Swapped Ranger

Stock trans crossmember just cut down and put inside the frame rails. I had a new drive shaft made but the stock one would have probably worked mine had a big dent in it so I wasn't gonna use it.
  5. LS Swapped Ranger

No turbo set up for me. I just ran the headers like this to clear the frame and steering shaft. Im sure if I notched the frame I could get standard headers to fit.
  6. LS Swapped Ranger

I just used the stock ranger crossmember and cut the ends off of it and set it inside the frame rails. There are pictures of how its mounted in the thread.
  7. LS Swapped Ranger

I had to make my own steering shaft out of 3/4'' round bar and some universals from Speedway Motors. Added a hiem joint to hold the shaft away from the headers.
  8. LS Swapped Ranger

1997 Ranger started out as 2.3l 5spd. Now has 5.3l (lm7) from 2002 Silverado & 4l60e trans. Truck is lowered with DJM Dream Beams and flip kit in the rear (3/4)drop. 15x7 wheel & 235/60/15 tire (front). 15x8 wheel & 255/60/15 tire BFG or 27x10x15 Hoosiers (rear). Ford 8.8'' rear end 4.10 gear &...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad