• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lvwill

1. lvwill

1994 outer tie rod ends wrong thread direction?

The only thing you should have to turn is the sleeve to adjust the length of the tierod.
  2. lvwill

Best starting upgrades for off-roading 1994 Ranger XLT

IMHO the best thing you can do is gears and transmission cooler
  3. lvwill

Career crisis!!

Do what you love to do until it's not fun anymore. I had a passion for woodworking when I was in Jr. High school When I was 15 I started working in the summer learning how to build stairs and do handrails. Not as easy as it seems, I quit and went into custom cabinets and kitchen and bath design...
  4. lvwill

Ranger Race at the Freedom Factory - Open to the public

We actually had the opportunity to talk with cleatus in Vegas for 20 minutes or so during ls fest in Vegas. Garret and Jimmy are very down to earth guys that just happened to find a way to make a great living doing what they love. Both of them all greasy and dirty took the time to talk to the...
  5. lvwill

Ranger Race at the Freedom Factory - Open to the public

I've seen this, they say no power adders but they don't specify any year range. How would a 2019+ ranger in stock form stack up to the older ones? I know there are some wrecked new rangers out there!
  6. lvwill

Ammo prices?

That is about the only thing sitting on the shelves here in Vegas!
  7. lvwill

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  8. lvwill

BII prices?? Funny stuff

I recently sold a beautiful 90 b2 for 1000 because I didn't have room for it. Had a bad computer. I actually doubled my money on it!
  9. lvwill

5.0 Swap

It's 5/8" farther back. Probably wouldn't even notice the difference.i had a sn95 t5 in my fox body and it was fine.
  10. lvwill

another odd recall

Mine came in the mail a couple weeks ago.
  11. lvwill

Full size Bronco questions?

I had a 90 fsb about 19 years ago and drove used it to commute from Vegas to socal for work. It was 5.0 auto gutless as hell but with about 1500 pounds of woodworking tools loaded in the back and pulling a 16 foot trailer loaded up with 5-6000 pounds of material it did pretty good. I actually...
  12. lvwill

Gun rack in 2020 supercrew

https://diamondbackcovers.com/products/diamondback-se-ford-ranger?variant=32673661681763&choosenVariant=Aluminum This is what I've decided to get. This and bed carpet and all with be great. A little pricey but much more sexy than the other options.
  13. lvwill

GM TBI on a Ford 302

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/sniper_efi/sniper_4bbl_tbi_kits/sniper_4bbl_tbi_master_kits_with_fuel_system/parts/550-516K This would probably be the easiest most cost effective way to get EFI and look factory.
  14. lvwill

Problems with lack of power

Grey tfi is the correct one for your truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad