• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mahgongo

1. Mahgongo

Feniex Titan LED work lights 200 and 1000

Took this video as a review and to show the POV lighting for them. ?v=T6DjFGl060U Thank you to Jim Oaks Enterprises for the deal on the 200. The 1000 had for a while the rear facing lights are gone. The 200 I mounted on the front bumper using the factory license plate holes. Looks...
  2. Mahgongo

Which truck would be better for hauling?

I am looking at getting a 6'x10' cargo trailer and converting to a camper/ bug out trailer. While still having the ability to use as a trailer for lawn mowers and what not (the trailer I am looking at sits at about 1200#, looking about 300-500# of gear). My question is would it be better to...
  3. Mahgongo

LED fog lights

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1050968-new-led-fog-lights-switch-for-ford-ranger-01-04-super-bright.html Has anybody tried these? I like the way they look but do they actually work well enough for driving in fog / rain? :icon_cheers:
  4. Mahgongo

INFO Membership Map

or just ask the clerk for directions?
  5. Mahgongo

INFO Membership Map

that is why i marked the local walmart
  6. Mahgongo

INFO Membership Map

I am on that map now too :)
  7. Mahgongo

searched the site to no avail

Hey guys I am on my 3rd set of stock fog lights:bawling:. Does anybody know where I can find stone guards for the 01 XLT stock lights? or if not purchase perhaps a design. I am working on a design but tips appreciated. Lance
  8. Mahgongo

Meguiar's Headlight Restoration kit (with pics)

What my 2001 XLT looked like before all oxidized and yucky. The box What was in the box, + what i needed to supply (drill and refreshments) prepped the area and wet sanded with supplied paper buffed with buffing agent and drill (I would reccomend a corded drill or spare batteries) all done...
  9. Mahgongo

fuel pump replacement

So I have a little dilema. My fuel pump quit no noise when turning the key and no fuel. Changed the filter and while I had it disconnected I turned the key to see if I got anything on the pressure side and NONE. So my question is: do I drop the tank or pull the bed? I have jackstands and a...
  10. Mahgongo

My truck needs a name.

All my friends want to know what I named my truck. They dont think "My truck" is good enough:thefinger:. Any sugestions? Here are a couple of pics to aid you guys. In case you haven't seen it in other boards.
  11. Mahgongo

my "build" thread more upgrades than anything else

The day I bought my tuck all stock. removed the grill and spray painted it black (no pics of that sorry) new wheels and tires from tiredirect Westin bull bar roll bar from truckrollbar.com (sterling manufacturing) Curtis class III hitch Pioneer 760w amp and Pioneer 12" sub on rear deck 2...
  12. Mahgongo

ima be a daddy!!!!!

Weezel Fail on link...but he is definately a keeper good job to you and momma.Welcome to the world and TRS Owen
  13. Mahgongo

ima be a daddy!!!!!

"Sure honey we can practice all day if you want" and then no kid and they wont get any for a while and the guys will call you and say "Hey bro can the wife and I come over and play with the baby so maybe I can get some again."
  14. Mahgongo

ima be a daddy!!!!!

Congratulations brother. Best wishes to you and your wife.
  15. Mahgongo

T/C lock out switch

My O/D light is flashing like many others, I put it on a code reader and came up with the T/C lockout switch, Where is this switch located and is it an easy fix? Thanks in advance. Lance

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad