• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mark_88

1. So, after 7 years or so I wanted to say hi...

Wow wow wow...Yes, thank you, quite well well well...
  2. So, after 7 years or so I wanted to say hi...

Thank you Doc...
  3. So, after 7 years or so I wanted to say hi...

Wow, you too...thank you! I think you were a Moderator way back when ...good to see you're still here too as I haven't been through the Member list or even my own profile to see who is who.
  4. So, after 7 years or so I wanted to say hi...

LOL Most of my posts were banter and fluff...I was a lightweight in the Technical Support sense but had a lot of fun posting and that was the main thing...thank you for the welcome! This always was one of the friendliest groups I've ever seen...
  5. So, after 7 years or so I wanted to say hi...

Thanks much...still kicking it...even made a video...haha
  6. So, after 7 years or so I wanted to say hi...

Welcome back TRS! I haven't seen you in a while so thought I'd stop in to see who's still posting...already see a few names...alwaysFLOoReD and 85_Ranger4x4...wow you guys have staying power! I sold my rebuilt 1988 after finishing the mods I wanted but couldn't find a decent automatic to pair...
  7. TRS 20-Year Anniversary

Thanks Richard...:) That would be an excellent event that I'd like to see... Not sure how many Ontario members are still active...I've seen a few posting now and then...so probably at least five that I can think of offhand not including myself... We'd probably need to lure Jim up with some...
  8. Simple sleeping platform.

Looks like this thread is a bit old but good job...the idea of sliders is good...another member did that and used them lengthwise so he could slide out a 6' storage bin...I was doing something similar but had carpets from the trunk of a Tempo (several) and covered the plywood so it looked more...
  9. Tire conundrum...learned something new...

BTW...that should read "conundrum" not sonundrum...:) Fixed. So I've been thinking about replacing the front tires on the Dodge Van...which is front wheel drive. I just had a long discussion with a tire replacement service center in town and they told me if I want to put two snow tires on the...
  10. Are sports playoffs rigged?

More looking for opinion and experience in these matters... I don't watch enough of the other leagues and mostly stick to hockey even though Toronto has teams in every major sport so I don't know if there is a pattern. I did a quick search and saw that this actually happens quite a bit around...
  11. It's Magic Jack...

NOTE: I just noticed that there is a Communications section below and this probably should go there instead of the General Discussions...if someone wants to move it...thanks! I've been looking for a less expensive alternative to my cell phone and ended up buying one of the MagicJackGo units. I...
  12. Anybody watch 24 with Keifer Sutherland?

I find the first series absolutely enthralling...it's the edge of the seat kind of drama/adventure that I find wanting to watch the whole season in one sitting...but I'm trying to stretch it out so I can savor the flavor...or savour the flavour as we say here... I actually wanted to slap the...
  13. Alive Inside -- video of seniors response to music

I remembered this video and thought it would interesting to anyone who has never heard of it before. If you have relatives or friends that are in similar situations it might give them some joy...just keep the volume down because not all old people are deaf...:) =NKDXuCE7LeQ
  14. Spring Break...

I think spring break should be the name of a new event for couples to celebrate their love. Just hop on that mattress together and make those springs break with a good healthy romp in the sack... The drugs are finally leaving my system...:popcorn: :yahoo: :icon_thumby:
  15. Chimes...

A friend gave me a set of chimes that were pretty beat up and I've been meaning to fix them up. I managed to rehang them from the original configuration and cleaned up the melted plastic that was on them...lol Like I said, they were beat up. Today I got them rehung in their original (proper)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad