• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Matt715

1. What the heck is leaking?

Tonight when I was working on a project in my garage I noticed a few fresh oil spots where the front of my truck is normally parked. Upon closer inspection it appears to be gear oil and is leaking from what I am guessing is the front axle vent (see picture). The oil is fairly dark which concerns...
  2. '03 5R55E shuddering during 3-4 and 4-5 shift

A few weeks ago, I bought a 2003 Supercab FX4 (4.0L 4x4 5 speed auto) with about 30,000 miles on it. I recently noticed that when it shifts from 3rd into 4th and 4th into 5th I get a bit of a shudder. I don't really feel it but it sounds like I just drove over a small pothole or a bump in the...
  3. Lowering seat height on a '03

I recently picked up a super low mileage 2003 super cab FX4 and the truck has been great for the few weeks I've owned it except for one thing. I bump my head on the crossmember behind the driver's seat, especially when my seat is hard in the cold. I was thinking that I might be able to cut...
  4. 99 2.5L Poor Fuel Mileage and Lack of Power

Hi everyone, first post here. I have a 1999 Mazda B2500 (5 speed) with a little over 180,000 miles on it. I bought it 8 years ago with only 30,000 miles on it and with every passing year my gas mileage has been going down hill. When I first bought it I would get 27-28 mpg highway during the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad