• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Maui Cruiser

1. PATS Flashing...

Aloha from Maui, I picked up a 2001 3.0L Ranger 155k miles. Cleaned up the battery connectors and removed some sound system wiring from the positive side. No crank no start, PATS light flashing quickly. 5 chimes, with the slow flash code just giving 1's.... 1-1....1-1.....1-1..... Story from...
  2. Turn Signal / Hazards Puzzle on a 2005 3.0 Ranger

Hey guys thanks for your replies. I already tried putting in another multi switch and had all the same symptoms. I have the correct bulbs. The cab 3rd brake light works but not the tail lights. The lower rear bulbs do illuminate when headlights on and the upper rear illuminates when in reverse...
  3. Turn Signal / Hazards Puzzle on a 2005 3.0 Ranger

Aloha from Hawaii, I have a 2005 Ranger with a 3.0L and about 165k. The rear turn signals do not work. The hazards do not work. The bulbs do, because the lower one ignites with headlights turned on, and the white top one ignites when reverse is engaged. The front turn signals work. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad