• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Maui-sprint's latest activity

• Maui-sprint
    Maui-sprint replied to the thread Driveline Fitment.
    After checking out exploded views of both transfer cases, I believe the 1356 and 4406 share the same design when it comes to retaining...
    • BW4406 speedo gear1.png
    • BW4406 Exploded.png
  • Maui-sprint
    I also have a 4406 in my shed to use as an option. Came out of a '99 F150 with the speed sensor so will need to convert it as well. In...
  • Maui-sprint
    Much better fit than the 1356. Good to see this. Hard to see the vertical clearance with frame from this angle but looks like there is...
  • Maui-sprint
    Checking back in to see if you made any headway with the 1356 fitment? Have you tried clocking it yet?
  • Maui-sprint
    How did you do the PCM reset? I haven't inspected mine yet. Im down to three things: PCM, IAC, and replacing throttle body with a...
  • Maui-sprint
    Im currently having a similar issue with my rig as well, however, doesn't appear as bad as yours. My truck will idle high when I come...
  • Maui-sprint
    I did not machine the intake at all when I got the heads resurfaced (0.010") last time. Is there a chart available with recommended...
  • Maui-sprint
    1991 XLT extended cab 4.0 L 200k miles Auto-to-manual trans conversion Quick history on my issue: Got the truck from my next door...
  • Maui-sprint
    How far does the TC need to move (toward passenger side) to eliminate all interference? Have you considered that option? Looking at the...
  • Maui-sprint
    Wow. Great pics. They really show a lot of what you have to deal with. I notice the front driveshaft is also offset more to the...
  • Maui-sprint
    Would be interested to know the outcome of the clocking. Is your 1356 a manual or electric case? Mine is a manual, so I would need to...
  • Maui-sprint
    Have you fitted the BW1356 yet? Im curious to see how that goes. I have the same case for my build ('89 standard cab shortbox) but...
  • Maui-sprint
    Maui-sprint posted the thread Which boot? in Axles Forum.
    I need to replace the boot on my rear driveshaft. There is a split in the existing boot and its spraying grease. Shaft is from a 2000...
    • IMG_2212.jpg
    • IMG_2213.jpg
    • IMG_2214.jpg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad