• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by metalica9

1. F150 brakes on a 02 2wd ranger

Thanks for all the insight stmitch. I will look into the sport track rotors.
  2. F150 brakes on a 02 2wd ranger

Jeeps are 5x5 bolt pattern and my ranger is 5x4 1/2. My ranger is a 2002. I couldnt remember the name of those wheels. I did just find the crager soft 8 wheels for the rangers bolt pattern. Thanks for the help
  3. F150 brakes on a 02 2wd ranger

Hello everyone. Im building a V8 powered ranger and want to upgrade the brakes on my truck. I have already upgraded the master cylinder and brake booster from a mustang. Im using the hydroboost system that they used in the later 90s and early 2000s. Had this idea of using the front and rear...
  4. replacement bed floor panels

Hi everyone. Does anyone have any ideas where to find bed floor panels for a 2002 Ranger. Mine rusted out bad in the front. I would like a complete floor pan or even patch panels would help. I have tried placed likes LMC truck, JC Witney and even a place called Mills Supply. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad