• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mineman_bruce

1. bad ecm?

Hey all need a second opinion. I need to drve my truck from San Diego to Seattle before I deploy. How ever since I bought this truck it's been nothing short of frustrating. 94 4.0 manual. I've been chasing a intermittent stall issue. It usually does it when it's the most inconvenient like a...
  2. help planning my ranger please. low power bad mpg.

Hey guys, new here. Have a 94 5spd 4.0 4x4 with a small lift. Plan on using the truck as a daily driver,campong and light to medium wheeling rig no crazy rock crawling rig for the most part after I get out of the military next year. I plan on a d44 and probably 35's. Something capable but...
  3. sailor with a ranger!

Howdy all! Names Tyler, I sweep for mines in the navy, just bought a 94 ranger splash 4x4 4.0 5spd since I got hit by a drunk driver a few weeks ago on my motorcycle.:bawling: like it so far, much better shape then the bronco i have back home. Small lift, going to get rid of the canopy if anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad