• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mofoco12

1. Not sure where to post so here goes. Wanting to Shorten a longbed single cab to a shortbed. Need gas tank help.

Sorry and admin move to appropriate forum if need be. I recently bought an 83 single cab longbed diesel. Been using it as a daily and it is a keeper. Bed is trashed and I like a shortbed better. Already got a pristine shortbed. I know how to shorten a frame so no issue there. Require a definite...
  2. Wanting to shorten bed on an 83 Diesel.

Wanting to shorten bed on an 83 Diesel. Mine is a single mid tank 2wd model. I already have the short bed with single mid gas door location. So the ? is, the single cab short bed trucks have s specific tank correct? I assume that the longbed and extra cab truck use the same one? I already...
  3. 83 maybe 84 Battery bracket

Need the triangular shaped battery bracket that the J bokt passes thru on top of the radiator support for an 83 maybe 84. Thanks will post a pic later.
  4. Anyone installed round headlights on a 1st gen Ranger?

Will do if I run into a snag. Shran would it be possible to get you to post a close up of your grill. A front full width and a close up of eaither side? I may repair the present grill and see what it looks like before I cut up a new one. Things zre getting hard to find or expensive with the...
  5. Anyone installed round headlights on a 1st gen Ranger?

Got it on its first hauling job to the JY to see what we can transplant. Thx starting to get harder fonding the older stuff. Sweet got all the stuff to do kt and new LEDs ?
  6. Anyone installed round headlights on a 1st gen Ranger?

Shran one must first have a life(speaking of myself). Thanks for the heads up. I thought it might be that easy, already have the buckets. Are you changing just the calm shell or the entire assembly? May do that tomorrow night. I got the shortbed for the chop Sunday. Went to the JY today, got an...
  7. Anyone installed round headlights on a 1st gen Ranger?

I had seen that one on the BII. Was hoping others might have done others.
  8. Anyone installed round headlights on a 1st gen Ranger?

Wondering if snyones done a square to round headlight conversion on a 1st gen Ranger? Pics would be sweet as well.
  9. New to me 1983 ranger diesel

Congrats. Not to highjack. I too bought an 83 2.2L 2x4 Ranger Diesel Weds. night. It has A/C but not P/S. Has a leak right now at what appears above the injector pump. Still have not looked as we have been busy. Its a longbed, but we are planning to chop the frame and install a shortbox.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad