• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mojoranger

1. M50D-R1 Transmission stuck in 2nd gear

M50D-R1 Transmission stuck in 2nd gear "Picture Added" I have a 1999 Ranger 4x4 with a 3.0 with about 170K on it. Last week I took off from work and shifted into second and heard a bang and went to shift to third and it would not shift. After messing with it for a second discovered that when it...
  2. 60/40 split bench to buckets seat belt issue

I recently got a pair of buckets seats and center console out of a 1995 Ranger regular cab to put in my 1999 regular cab and have a question concerning the seat belt reciver. On the split bench they were mounted to the side of the seat frame. There is no mounting for the buckets like it so I am...
  3. 1999 5 Speed Issues

I have a 1999 Ranger 4x4 with a 3.0 and the Mazda M50D-R1 behind it and am having an issue. When I first start driving after the trucks been sitting overnight it shifts fine but after driving about 10 miles or so it it wants to grind going into 2nd gear. If i shift it slow I can get it to engage...
  4. replace vin v 3.0 with vin u 3.0

I know that the vin v 3.0 is made to run on E85 but I was wondering if I can replace it with a newer vin u 3.0. I probably will not be able to run E85 but that is not a problem. Will I need to replace the computer also? Thank you for your help.
  5. 1999 3.0 engine swap with taurus

I just picked up a 1999 Regular cab 4x4 5 speed that the engine is bad in. I want to replace it with a used one. I was wondering if an engine out of a taurus would bolt in without too much trouble. And if so what years. I realize I would probably have to use several components off the existing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad