• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by monsterchuck

1. Trying to find turbo info

Hey all, I have a stupid little project in mind, and I need some assistance. I have a TD03-076 turbo off of a Bobcat engine(free stuff is cool). I'm trying to find specs on the unit, but all I come across is places selling them, and I can't get any info on it. I'm trying to figure out about what...
  2. Bluetooth microphone question

Hello all, I have a question about in-car microphones I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have a JVC head unit that is bluetooth capable. Do I have to use a microphone specifically for this application, or can I use any 3.5 mm microphone that will plug in? I ask because my car had this head...
  3. 2002 ranger 2.3

I couldn't tell you without actually seeing both engines sitting side by side. Unless you are getting a really amazing deal on an 03 up engine, I wouldn't try it. You have nothing to gain from a slightly newer engine over a good low-mile one that actually fits your truck. If there is actually...
  4. Tuning 4.0 OHV supercharged

Alright, I posted this in the 4.0 section, but I figured this might be a good place too. I have a 4.0 OHV supercharged in a 1994 Ranger, and I need the files to tune it with a Moates Quarterhorse. My PCM code is HAG0 and the Moates C/S guy said my strategy code is W2E1. I'd really appreciate any...
  5. Help needed tuning my new toy

Alright, if you saw my other thread, you know what my new toy is. If not, it's a 4.0 OHV supercharged, and it's going into a 1994 Ranger. I need the files for tuning with a Moates Quarterhorse. My PCM code is HAG0 and the Moates C/S guy says my strategy code is W2E1. If anybody has these files...
  6. New toy: 4.0 OHV supercharged

Hello, new guy here. Came looking for help and info on a new project I just got a hold of. While out cutting wood one day at one of my dads friends-friends house, we were in his pole-barn and I spotted a motor in the corner with a pretty looking little blower bolted on top. I walked over, looked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad