• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by moogvo

1. moogvo

Bought a GREAT truck!!! Oh no wait... Nevermind... It's junk.

A couple of months ago, I sold my B2 project... but not before spending a small fortune in parts and making it run GREAT. I am STILL kicking myself over it. Impulsive move number 31,092... Onto impulsive move number 31, 093... BEHOLD!!! My '01 Explorer Sport! (insert fanfare trumpets and...
  2. moogvo

I am almost ashamed to admit this...

So a month or so ago, I found my old Trooper for sale on Craigslist and I really wanted it back. I put my B2 up for sale to get the money to buy it. I sold it and then went and looked at the trooper. I was instantly sorry I had sold the B2. This is the B2 that I had done the heads, transfer case...
  3. moogvo

help with pictures please...

Can someone please post a pic of the accessory brackets on the front of the 2.9 engine? I can't remember how they went. That is all that is stopping me from getner runnin' Thanks in advance!
  4. moogvo

Finally starting to tear into the B2...

I finally got started on my B2 project. It needs head gaskets and maybe heads... You can check out the thread here: http://moogautomotive.net/forum/buildup-threads/tom%27s-bronco-ii-project/ complete with pictures. PS... if anyone wants to come over and wrench, I have plenty of soda and iced...
  5. moogvo

Finally got a title! What to do with it?

After a LONG time of being blown-off by the guy who sold me this B2... Well, let me share the story... Guy on Craigslist selling an 86 B2 with blown head gasket... I thought it was cool. he didn't want more than I was willing to pay, so I went to look at it. I heard it run and drove it around...
  6. moogvo

Decisions!

Welll... Impulse buying has done it to me again... Granted, I am only into this thing for $400.00, but now I have found an 85 I can probably get for $1200... I know I see these all the time going for a lot less, but I have a major problem waiting for things. The 85 seems to be in good...
  7. moogvo

Greetings from Hazzard County NC...

Ok, well it isn't REALLY Hazzard County... But it might as well be! I am a former Full Size Bronco owner. I sold it a couple of years ago and got an Isuzu Trooper. I just recently acquired a derelict old Bronco II that probably belongs in the junk yard, but I couldn't stand by and see the thing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad