• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Moto51

1. Seat swap 89 Bronco II to 88 Ranger

I looked at a 89 Bronco II. The measurements compared to my 88 Ranger did not match.
  2. Seat swap 89 Bronco II to 88 Ranger

Does anyone know if 89 Bronco buckets will fit a 88 Ranger reg cab? Thanks
  3. Cold idle RPM question

88 2.9 FI auto. What should the cold start rpm be and for how long. When I start it. The RPM is 1800 for about 5sec. Then drops to 1600 and maybe starts creeping lower a bit. Doesn't get to 8-900 untill it's at normal temp. Just seems like a long time to me. The only sensor I changed is the...
  4. Bed and tailgate parts for my 88 Ranger

I just found the latch bolts on LMC. Still looking for the bed panel braces.
  5. Bed and tailgate parts for my 88 Ranger

Putting my 88 back together. Need a couple of small parts that I can't seem to find. Looking for the support arm that goes from the bottom or the bed to the bed side panel. Also the bolts for the tailgate latch. I have a couple that are stripped. Thank You
  6. Replace Auto floor shift to column shift?

Just picked up a 88 Ranger LB 2.9 4wd auto. I would like to ditch the annoying floor shifter. Change to column shifter found on early 90's Rangers. Can it be done with steering column swap and linkage? Thank You

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad