• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MoToMaStR

1. MoToMaStR

smog troubles, 92 2.3L ranger

hey fellas, got a 1992 ranger XLT, 2.3L manual with 79k on it. Failed Komi-fornia smog test again today:bawling:. I am only failing with hydro carbons (unburnt fuel) at the 15mph test:sad:. i am passing HC in the 25mph test (i am right on the limit but still passing). I have installed new plugs...
  2. MoToMaStR

Dead Ranger...

I was driving back from school today and my ranger took a dump on me, in traffic,..... in the rain. Doesnt get any worse that that... I have a 91 ranger xlt 5spd manual with about 140k on it. I drive it pretty easy i think....About an hour ago, my truck made a loud CRACK sound, like metal...
  3. MoToMaStR

Oil mysteriously disapearing!

OK, first tings first, 1991 ranger XLT 2wd 2.3L,... i have either 145k or 245k on it, cant tell because i bought it as a used florida work truck. I cant figure out what the hell is up with my truck, it runs fine but if i get on the freeway and drive more then say 50 miles over 75 or 85mph, my...
  4. MoToMaStR

Under seat question?

So i was messing with my welder the other day nd i had an epiphany however, i dont know enough about audio and sub to determine if its a good idea or not...? I was dreaming the idea of placing full sized 12" subs and boxes firing upwards, under my seats by increasing the space between the seat...
  5. MoToMaStR

Cold start issues

I looked around the forum for this and didnt find any related issues. My 91 2.3L ranger has 140k on it and iv been noticing it doesnt like to start when its cold outside. I use to live in FL where the temp never dropped below 45f. I moved out to california and in the mornings, my truck REFUSES...
  6. MoToMaStR

noob headlight question...?

Well, Summer is gone and alot of my normal driving is at night now. I have a 91 ranger 2.3L and its got really crappy yellow'd faded headlights. I use to drive with the high beams on all the time so i could see. My right high beam went out on me so to keep from getting stopped i drive with my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad