• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MoToRNecK

1. MoToRNecK

Couple questions about a frame swap.

so my pretty ranger has some hidden cancer and im doing my best to remedy what i can but i think its just going to have to come down to getting rust free frame my question is Im looking for a decent frame i cant find one for a 94-97 ini any decent shape can i use an older frame since its still...
  2. MoToRNecK

thinking ahead about an engine rebuild

So been thinking awhile about rebuilding my 2.3 lima engine in my 1996 ranger since its running on 340,000 miles. A couple questions are coming to mind on what i want to do and looking for some ideas. First off going to be running a stock bottom end of the motor with some new keith black...
  3. MoToRNecK

new paint job almost finished

always been a sucker for that flat olive drab before... ranger before by MoToRNecK!, on Flickr after... ranger after by MoToRNecK!, on Flickr just have to finish the roof and put the emblems back on.
  4. MoToRNecK

craigslist got me again!!! bought another ranger

So i have owned three rangers in my life and im only 24 now i have a 4th one i couldnt pass up on craigslist. http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3283863383.html this one is going to be a fix it and flip it or going to my grandfather I already have my 96 ranger that is my current project...
  5. MoToRNecK

Rough country drop brackets

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express
  6. MoToRNecK

Bigger tires= Better MPG

So i installed a new set of 235/75/15 tires on my little 2wd ranger which has 3.45 gears and factory 205/70/14? tires well 25 inches tall to a 28 inch tall tire I just did my first fill up and crunched the numbers on it i went from 24 mpg to 26 mpg how about that?
  7. MoToRNecK

I guess I should say HI!

My name is Cody I registered back in 2009 but never did anything but lurk in the shadows reading what others were writing but I have another ranger now going to build it into a bit of a pre runner its a 1996 reg cab short bed 2wd with the 4 slow cylinder.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad