• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MR.Anger

1. Before and after!!

BEFORE! AFTER! I bought it stock!! Since then I have done: -4.0 Swap -4" lift -31" mudders -"Murdered Out" paint theme -new system consisting of 2 12" JL W7's, 1000W kenwood amp, and all around memphis speakers -2 way alarm -full 2.5" dual exhaust with magnaflows -ported heads -cool air...
  2. Slimming under the hood

I have a few questions. I am gettng rid of all the smog and A/C crap in my 92. It has the 4.0 in it. So far I threw out the stock air box, charcol canister and next is going to be the A/C lines and other shtuff. Question 1: What do I do with all the harness plugs and wires? Question 2: Why...
  3. Rogue Valley members!!!

Me and two other rangers want to start a club for members in the Grantspass, Medford area......if you are interested let me know....we want to meet once a week and go wheelin or just cruise......
  4. Lift

Is anyone selling a 4" or bigger lift that will fit my 92 extra cab........ OR is there a way to make a decent lift.....I heard people using Explorer leaves......and f150 coils and shocks.....is this true?
  5. Tach is stuck

So when I start my 92 Ranger 4.0..the tach spins around like a horror movie clock and when it starts and runs.....the tach is stuck and 4K rpms...but when I take it past 4K rpms it works....then when I drop below 4K rpms it goes back to stuck...and when I shut the truck off it bounces around...
  6. Looking to buy lift!!!

Where is the best place for Ranger lifts? I have a 92 and want a 6" suspension lift
  7. 4" vs 6" Lift

Hey guys.....I have a 92 4x4 Ranger:headbang: and am looking to buy either a 4" or a 6" lift......if anyone with either of these lifts could post up pics...thats would be cool....if its the same generation as mine...thats a plus.....just want to see how one sits versus the...
  8. Baby Broken Into!!

:bawling: My ranger got broken into about 6am this morning. Stole both my Kicker CVR 12's, My box, My amp, My Deck, My Ipod, Took my 4x4 switches for some reason, took all my fuses. The only thing that was left was my CB. They even took my school bag. Which had my $200 Volt Meter in it...
  9. New to Ranger Station

Hey guys....im new here. I bought my ranger about 2 months ago and have already started on my parts list. Im a college kid goin to UTI in Sacramento...so my budget is kinda tight...... its a 92 4x4 xtra cab with a 4.0.:yahoo: What are some of the best things I can do to my truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad