• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mudtruggy

1. mudtruggy

January 2024 Truck of The Month (TOTM) Nominations

I would like to nominate @mudtruggy 1999 Ranger mud truck
  2. mudtruggy

January 2024 Truck of The Month (TOTM) Nominations

I would love to submit my rig!!
  3. mudtruggy

Mudtruggy 1999/1978

built new wheels and new tires and we made up a rear sway bar set up, hopefully it won't be as tippy while driving,
  4. mudtruggy

new from MONROE MI

5. mudtruggy

new from MONROE MI

6. mudtruggy

new from MONROE MI

7. mudtruggy

Mudtruggy 1999/1978

Started this build 11 years ago with my oldest son and now just about to finish it with my youngest son now it has come a long ways and it is truning out pretty cool we think. We have over 500 Pictures from the start. I post just a few.
  8. mudtruggy

new from MONROE MI

Update. All most done!!
  9. mudtruggy

new from MONROE MI

Alot has changed since I've been on here but it is still not done! This is the year it will be completed. We are getting close to seeing if the motor will run, if so then we will put the axles back under her and make some drive shafts and get her weighed to figure out spring rate.
  10. mudtruggy

new from MONROE MI

Hello and thank you for letting me join the groop. I'm currently building a 1978/1999 Ford Ranger Truggy. Been in works for 7-8 years not much time to work on it but it is getting close to being done. motor is a 472 bb c6/np205 2.5 ton Rockwell axles and 48" tires with Stazworks wheels dual...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad