• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by murphdog

1. 1st gen daily drivers?

No it doesnt. It's like the little engine that could. You drive it like OD doesn't exist, unless you're on perfectly flat ground. It can get 24 mpg if i drive it easy and not be in a hurry. On my commute to work I'm looking at about 18-20mpg.
  2. 1st gen daily drivers?

I'm still driving my 86 2.0 5 speed everyday. I've owned it for 3 years. Had 119k on it when i got it, 165 on it now. Original motor and transmission. Just replaced the original shocks and springs in June. When i got it, it still had all the vacuum spaghetti and the smog system still worked and...
  3. 86' STX (FREE truck!)

God my 85 tempo had that same clock, complete with the elapsed time counter as a Joke: By Ford.
  4. Driver/Passenger window channel weatherstrip question

just got through putting it in. theres a whole corner missing at the front of the window. Tried installing them two different ways. same result.
  5. Driver/Passenger window channel weatherstrip question

that is exactly my question. it seems like a whole coner of this is missing from the kit, although the new beltline pieces are 1/4 longer than the old stuff. LMC and rockauto, and fairchilds website all show this as correct.
  6. 83mph RadioFlyer

Ancient thread but is that a 200x motor? LOL

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad