• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by muzzlestuffer

1. tom morana engines

any body ever use this guy's product's i am looking into possibly a 4.0 long block stroker from this company which brings it to a 4.3 which he says i would pick up 40 hp but i am waiting to see what he say's the total specs are for all the improvements he has listed for this motor he lists 3...
  2. center console front mounting bracket fix

i just recently finished converting my 60/40 to buckets and installing a center console out of a 90 something explorer and the front mounting bracket was missing and could not find one anywhere so being a electrician i thought i would try some slotted uni-strut 1-5/8" deep and it worked...
  3. rear drive shaft

need help please. the four u-joint strap bolts that hold the rear drive shaft to the small shaft that has the carrier bearing is what size ???? i use to have it but some tools of mine were stolen can't seem to figure out it mic's out at around 7.84 mm or .308 in. anybody know what size wrench...
  4. clunking

hey guy's i have a clunking noise while i'm backing out of the driveway just as i'm going down the curb i have replaced the superlift radius bushings,the ball joints are tight, the tie rod ends are tight, the superlift four runner steering kit is tight and i just replaced the two outer dana 35...
  5. bucket front seats

hello i was wondering if anybody has a source for bucket seats i currently have a 60/40 and want to switch to buckets hopefully the original oem style. my truck is an 1993 xlt super cab. i have checked nation wide salvage yards and am waiting for a response on a couple of leads. thanks !!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad