• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nacy369

1. Which block should I use?

I have two blocks wondering which would be the best of the two. One is out of 86 mustang it's marked as a e7te but it has flat tops with out relief cuts? Other is a e5ae with relief cut Pistons picked it up for free don't know what it came from or year.
  2. Is it a Ford or a Mazda? uhh its a Fazda.

So after hitting a deer at 110mph my front end was a tad bit screwed. Frame was sprung and driver side tire was pushed back an inch and negative camber of a inch, I got that fixed at a good frame shop in my town. The only last is my header panel and grill, instead of spending alot of $$$ on...
  3. A/C Help

When i start my truck and put it on vents, flip it too max a/c it works till the truck warms up then it blows out hot air out the defrost. Even blower off still blows out the defrost, nothing comes out the vents no matter what setting. Any ideas? Btw its a 1998 B4000 4.0L
  4. A/C Help

When i start my truck and put it on vents, flip it too max a/c it works till the truck warms up then it blows out hot air out the defrost. Even blower off still blows out the defrost, nothing comes out the vents no matter what setting. Any ideas? Btw its a 1998 B4000 4.0L
  5. A/C Help

6. 1998 Ranger/B4000 skidplate ideas?

Im redoing the front end on my mazda after hitting my second deer. I'm working on the bumper right now but with the bottom of my radiator broke off I'm thinking about building a skidplate and wanted some other opinions and ideas. Thanks!
  7. Header panel from 98 ranger to 98 B4000 Help!!

I need some help trying to gather information if a header panel off a 1998 Ranger is compatible with my 1998 B4000. Any information about any other parts that are compatible would be helpful too. Thanks!!http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_cheers.gif
  8. Header panel from 98 ranger to 98 B4000 Help!!

I need some help trying to gather information if a header panel off a 1998 Ranger is compatible with my 1998 B4000. Any information about any other parts that are compatible would be helpful too. Thanks!!:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad