• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Neal Cuba

1. 4.0 liter engine performance mods

the durability and simplicity of the ranger is something I truly appreciate, until it comes to motors that are good but shrunk into small engine compartments, but what did I get the small truck for, well it fills my needs, I can carry an air pump or steering unit from my tractor trailer to the...
  2. 4.0 liter engine performance mods

so in your view: it is worth it to do some mods as long as its a SOHC 4.0? headers free flow exhaust are no big deal, and a blower kit with some injectors is not out in crazy range if you really like the truck, 5,000 cash may sound like a lot, but a complete tire change on my semi runs about...
  3. New from Texas

Hello everyone. Am Neal and a true lover of the earlier Ford Ranger, I have a Mustang in the stable but that is for another site. I gave away my first ranger to someone that had done some great work for me, so I was looking and found a 2001 XLT 4 door 4.0, it belong to a retired navy guy that...
  4. What I will need to know to do a V8 swap

Hello guys. Neal here in sugarland Texas. hello to everyone as I am new here I have a 2001 XLT 4 door 4.0 auto trans, I love those early Rangers and very sorry I will neve sell mine. Here is my question and comments, I like to wait until my Ranger is 25, then at that point that I don't have to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad