• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by neil_home

1. Help with modified 8.8 rear end

I modified an 8.8 rear end and took all the brackets off. (98 explorer) I now know that I need to put the brackets for the rear sway bar back on. Well they are gone. I watched a tv show where they put new ones on another rear end. Does anyone know where to get them (brackets) or what they are...
  2. Need fuel sending unit help

I have an 84 ranger and cannot find a replacement sending unit for the tank. I tried LMC and rock auto. They say that the unit is 2" (they have the ring and gasket). I noticed that the F150 is the same dimensions. What would you recommend I use to fix this. Also the F150 is an 80 - 10 ohm...
  3. Help the new guy 1983 4x4

I just purchased a 1983 2L 4 speed 4x4. I went to start it and of coarse it was dry to the carburetor. Well it started a couple of times and stalled. The next time I tried it turned over and went dead. I mean dead. No lights no sounds nothing. I traced the voltage to a wire on a one pin...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad