• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by njdriver02

1. njdriver02

Factory fox suspension

https://offroadalliance.com/products/sway-bars-2019-2020-ford-ranger Going w/ these links , to see it improves handling after the leveling kit
  2. njdriver02

Tailgate hinge broken part on backorder

Stilll waiting on this part
  3. njdriver02

Zr2 hauls more sporting equipment

I’ve seen chase racks are making a comeback , didn’t know why until I saw this guy, purpose built basketball hoop haulers
  4. njdriver02

Piss jugs are normally thrown at other drivers during road rage incidents in beautiful new jersey
  5. njdriver02

Saw this on 287 the other day
  6. njdriver02

Factory Matte Black Speed Stripe decal on black 2019

That’s what ford motor company calls it , a “speed stripe” , when I bought it , I did not expect to have any horsepower gains , i was expecting to get a little more topspeed, due to the decrease in drag coefficient from the vinyl “speed stripe” . Our trucks are governed at 110 mph. Maybe I will...
  7. njdriver02

More flip flop shots black tailgate trim on black tailgate
  8. njdriver02

Dealer stated there might be an issue because piece is on back order, I worked for ford in the past , I have seen many a recall and runs on problem parts
  9. njdriver02

Rear seat backrest will not latch in place

Thanks I spent a lot of time trying to get it to latch
  10. njdriver02

Black tailgate with vinyl ranger decal
  11. njdriver02

Picture is a little rough towards the bottom left you see the hinge, you can see part of the hinge is misaligned. Dealer is replacing both sides but the side with issue is on back order. I’m wondering if the tailgate dampener might have something to do with it. I installed the oem dampener on...
  12. njdriver02

Performance Packages for the Ford Ranger

Jeep gladiator has electronic swap bar disconnects on the rubicon .. fancy
  13. njdriver02

Rear seat backrest will not latch in place

Wonder if anyone has encountered this issue where the rear back rest will not latch back into place? I’m going to take it to the stealership to have it warrantied
  14. njdriver02

Went to take my tailgate down on my hilly driveway, tailgate popped out as if I was removing it. Tool to dealer and discovered part is on back order a clear sign there is an issue

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad