• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Noah44

1. Noah44

1986 ford ranger 2.9 won’t rev past 3k

The antifreeze I’m the truck no matter how many times I flush it and put more in it comes out brown and boils away so even though I know it’s bad I’m using just straight water to try and get any of whatever is in there out that’s also why I’m taking the heads off hopefully cleaning some stuff...
  2. Noah44

So I decided to pull the valves covers off it it was just disgusting what they had in them it was like what u get on your stove after something burns all charcoal and chunky bits so i decided to pull the heads off it to still working on that thoughbut I got the intake manifold off it had like a...
  3. Noah44

I bought a 1986 2.9L 2wd ranger a little while back and it needed some work as it sat in a field for probably 10 years or so I was told so I replaced every single brake line front right hose both front calipers new pads and I cut the rotors. Everything’s good there but now I’m stuck. The truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad