• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by noyb72

1. D60's?

I don't think so. I currently have an 80 F-350 Ranger TTB in my back yard waiting on me to come up with a project. I don't think someone would swap a TTB in place of a 60. Ron
  2. 86 Tbird 5.0 into 84 BII

My brother is giving e the motor and trans cheap. Any particular issues with this motor? I'm not sure if they made an AOD 4x4 but if they did I'll need t dig up a tail housing. Thanks Ron
  3. Tranny swap

I have an 87 Ranger 2.9/FM-146. I want to put the FM-146 into my 84 BII that currently has a C-5. I think the biggest deal will be the D-shafts. I think the front of the Ranger should fit the BII, but will I need to do anything to the rear? I am planning on using the Ranger cross-member and...
  4. Apropriate 2150?

Will a 2150 from an early 2.8 work for the Duraspark swap or do you expect I'll have to change jets? Thanks Ron
  5. Just saying hi.

Been a while, submarine life and all. I assume the forum had a major issue due to the fct that I had to re register. The new spell check is nice. Anyone want to tell me what happened? Thanks Ron

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad