• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by .of no return

1. Struggling BII: PLEASE HELP

I bought this 84 BII a year ago. Put in a remanufactured 2.8 from Ford. It ran like a champ for while, then the tranny started slipping. In march I got the tranny rebuilt. It ran well for a while then I started noticing a loss in power and it was leaking fluid. I've taken it back to the shop...
  2. struggling BII

I bought this 84 BII a year ago. Put in a remanufactured 2.8 from Ford. It ran like a champ for while, then the tranny started slipping. In march I got the tranny rebuilt. It ran well for a while then I started noticing a loss in power and it was leaking fluid. I've taken it back to the shop...
  3. Brand new

Hey guys. I've just been reading all your techI just found this site yesterday, I wish it was a year ago. I have an84 Bronco II. Since last December I've had to put in a new engine, 2.8. Had the tranny rebuilt. And added dual exhaust. It's been giving me problems all the way through, today i'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad