• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Partwerks

1. Butyl rubber seal size to buy?

What size is needed on the extended cab window? It's on a 1995.
  2. dreaded gem module

I have a 1995 Ranger, and replaced the CTM with another one from a junk yard, but didn't solve the problem. Cleaned all the grounds I can think of. Randomly, I will get a phantom wipe, only when I go to start it. Then the wipers and dome light won't work?? If I unplug the #27 fuse, or...
  3. Wipers doesn't work when engine on

Wipers quit working out of the blue one day, and so I read where to clean the MF switch. Only problem one of the brass pieces got away, and couldn't find it, so I was forced to get another switch. Didn't solve the problem. I cleaned the central timer module, and worked for three days, and did a...
  4. Intermittent (Phantom) Windshield Wiper Fix

I got mine cleaned up, but didn't see any small spring, till I seen it laying on the floor mat. I didn't even see it before. I could only find one of those brass ends for it though, and I didn't get to see where it goes in at? Any ideas, with pictures?
  5. Still won't start after replacing ignition switch & lock

Did you have to take those two star bolts out towards the back. One on each side, that go in horizontally?
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) Ignition lock cylinder

I found out it's not the ignition lock cylinder. The ignition actuator rod pin broke/fell out. What I could use is a video of the replacing the actuator rod, or some pictures.
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) Ignition lock cylinder

Ignition switch took a dive today, and just spins all the way around. It still starts, but can't shut the engine off, so I have to stop it in gear. I push that release button, but can't get the cylinder to come out. It's a manual transmission. So is it the lock cylinder, or ignition switch...
  8. Lower door seals

Trying to find where I can buy the seal on the door, at the bottom that is held on with plastic T shaped clips. Seems I can only find the ones on the body? It's on a 1995 Ranger
  9. Console lid

On the console lid off of a 1999 Ford Explorer console that I put in my Ranger, is there any place a person can buy it new, just the plastic piece that resides directly under the cushion, that the screws go into? Most at the junkyard all have cracks.
  10. Ash tray removal

How do you remove the cigarette lighter tray, and ash tray in a 1995 Ford Ranger? Need to remove them for a 1999 Ford Explorer console install.
  11. 2.3L ('83-'97) EGR and tube delete kit

On a 1995, 2.3l. Has anyone used one of these, and if anything else is involved other than the valve and tube being deleted? If I can the EGR valve, and remove the tube with the DPFE sensor, will it create any issues? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1996-2010-Mu...-/161858669865 On a cold start, I...
  12. 1995 Ranger Driver's side window

Thank you. I thought maybe it would, since they body style looks the same.
  13. 1995 Ranger Driver's side window

Need to replace my DS window on a 1995 Ranger. What other years will work in it? There is one local that is a 2000 year, will that year work?
  14. fox body bucket seats

Will 2004 Ford Explorer seats work in a 1995 Ford Ranger XLT? Have an eye on some. Will the second row seats work also, or can a person put the seats on the Ranger tracks, to make them work?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad