• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

PaulZ's latest activity

• PaulZ replied to the thread Using 4WL.
    Yes just for testing.
    Thanks again Ron, Well I spent the day running around town, shifting the 4wd back and forth. Worked perfectly, even 4WL. I’d like to...
    Hey Ron! Nothing on the visor, just airbag junk. Well I drove it around town today. After sitting an hour it went right into 4WL and...
    Thanks Robert. Yes from looking at the little motor that turns the worm gear, my guess is it needs as little load on it as possible.
  • 99 4.0 5 speed. Any tips on engaging 4WL? Goes from 2w to 4wh quickly but 4wl erratic. Stop, neutral, back up, restart?
  • PaulZ replied to the thread 4WD died for a bit.
    • IMG_2312.jpeg
  • PaulZ reacted to CamTheHedgehog's post in the thread 4WD died for a bit with Like Like.
    Hey, I can't argue with a little percussive maintenance! :stirthepot:
    4wd wouldn’t engage again last night. Pulled the motor today, brushes dirty, ok otherwise. That blue electrical piece must do something...
    Thanks Cam, I’ll keep that in mind. But, since my last love tap it’s been working perfectly, so I haven’t pulled the motor. I did...
    Thank you all for the replies. I plan to pull the motor today for a quick look. Just a regular motor with brushes? Afraid to try a new...
  • So today I got to my steep dirt driveway, clicked over to 4WH, the dash light blinked several times, never went in. Drove around on...
  • PaulZ replied to the thread ABS dash light.
    New sensor installed today. ABS light out! I’m going to miss that thing..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad