• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PetesPonies

1. Need paint spray gun recommendations

Spray guns are not a good thing to buy used. Right now you can buy a few very decent guns for around $150. I would suggest one of those and then a $20-$30 primer gun . . or the purple HF. Sound good?
  2. Need paint spray gun recommendations

UI a I paint, I have my entire life. I have so many guns, I buy them for fun sometimes :) I have expensive guns, I have moderately priced guns, and I have cheapies. You tell me what you want to spend and accomplish and I'll tell you what to buy.
  3. Need paint spray gun recommendations

How much do you want to spend?
  4. 1st gen fenders/bumper/grill/lights on a 2nd gen truck?

1st Gen fender and hood, on a '90 with a '61 grille And for fun, '64 grille on an '83 :)
  5. '83 tailgate question

Wally has been finished for some time now.
  6. 1st gen AC options...

The routing to the vents . . any different? More vents? or same ones?
  7. 1st gen AC options...

I designed the house. When I was doing so, my calculations for cubic feet of space, it would put my house equivalent with a 6000 sqft typical house. The great room itself has the cubic feet of a 2000 sqft house. And because it is all single story, there is a tremendous amount of roof . and...
  8. 1st gen AC options...

Yeah wonderful idea. because some hillybilly is happy, that would be great in this truck huh?
  9. 1st gen AC options...

Didn't want to get into the dash and redo all that. The truck is cherry. Just wanted to drop in an under dash.
  10. 1st gen AC options...

Lots of high ceilings. The giant great room is 19 ft, the basic rooms are 9 ft. There is a lot of cubic feet in this house. I've been living in it 4 1/2 years and the HVAC is working perfectly. Bills are much lower than I thought. Whether winter or summer, it's does well.
  11. 1st gen AC options...

The way the lower metal dash sweeps back . .the position of the shifter, no room. Engine compartment . well the box stock air box would fit obviously . . .but . .
  12. 1st gen AC options...

Yes it's just an easy system when everything is in one place.I even did my house that way. I built a 125 foot long house. I have two 3 1/2 ton units, one at each end. The center off the house has a very large great room. Each unit helps with the center room, then cools it's own end of the house...
  13. 1st gen AC options...

And extra vent outlets in the stock dash for AC ?
  14. 1st gen AC options...

The reason I first wanted underdash is for the simplicity. I've been looking at all the systems out there, as mentioned, no evaporators are small enough. Was trying OT not go the "in the dash" way. I know '94 down is the same firewall.
  15. 1st gen AC options...

Anyone with an early 1st Gen ever do, or have you seen, an after market AC installed? My '83 . . I bought a NOS dealer install kit for the engine. It's the compressor bracket, idler pulley, water pump pulley ,etc . all in one kit. It's what the dealerships would have used in '83 if someone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad