Recent content by PetroleumJunkie412

1. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

What Bobby is talking about was the direction that I really wanted to go. Sorry for triple post, but.... I'm all excited and stuff. The layout he's describing is exactly what I had considered for a first gen. If I had to pick a donor, it would be a first or second gen to retain simplicity...
  2. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

I agree with Bobby as well on the transfer case. Don't want to over-explain, but just in case this thread is dug up later, the Aerostar vans with AWD used a transfer case also called a Dana 28 (yay confusing part names!) that gave a 70/30 split AWD. I had very seriously considered using this...
  3. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

Found it! This is the Thunderchicken rear end in question. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223212313324
  4. PetroleumJunkie412

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Wait a minute... Shouldn't you be out turd herding? Where will Canada's poop go?!?!
  5. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

I will buy a horse before I buy anything full electric. However, true hybrid... 🤘🏿
  6. PetroleumJunkie412

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Pfft. Dirtman is king there.
  7. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

If you buy a Tesla, I'm downgrading you from God to God of Canada
  8. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

Also, I think I mentioned this via pm, but look into the Ford IRS system used in Thunderbird. Explorer may have it as well, depending on year.
  9. PetroleumJunkie412

Corner like a Miata.

Drive a first gen. Three boxes of butyl sound deadener later, I can finally hear my ricer CAI
  10. PetroleumJunkie412

Windows based obd2 programs

Tuner Studio is for Megasquirt 😂
  11. PetroleumJunkie412

......um.
  12. PetroleumJunkie412

Automtive technology you miss.

Soooooooo.... Does everyone in Saskatchewan work in the sewage industry??
  13. PetroleumJunkie412

Tuner Studio.