• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PlumCrazy

1. PlumCrazy

Time to vote for the February Ugly Truck of The Month

Did yinz manage to flop on Blueberry Hill!!!! I left way too early lol All Bobby's junk needs to be nominated. I need to find a PC ASAP!
  2. PlumCrazy

For Sale Misc 83-97 Ranger Parts (some new)

Few items leftover/just taking up space TTB coil springs (believe they were 2wd SuperCab) one pair new, one pair used - $20 per pair New (used for mock up) Power steering pressure and return lines for and 88 Ranger 2.3 (I think they will fit any 83-92 Ranger) - $30 for both 93-97 Ranger...
  3. PlumCrazy

For Sale RickzRangerz low profile transmission crossmember

RickzRangerz low profile transmission crossmember that came with some other parts I bought It was pulled from a 92(?) but should fit 83-97 Located in Millersport, OH 43046 Asking $50, will ship on buyer's dime
  4. PlumCrazy

For Sale FX4 Level II style Silver Gauge Clusters and HVAC controls

I have two clusters with the factory silver faces, one has the 4x4 indicator lights and the other does not I only have one set of the matching HVAC controls I believe them to be in working order, but would recommend repacing the bulbs while they are out Located in Millersport, OH 43046...
  5. PlumCrazy

SOLD! D35 TTB Manual Lockout Hubs

Pair of Warn or Ford hubs (not sure since the labels are missing) for a D35 TTB Both worked as they should and can include the conversion nuts needed when swapping from auto hubs Located in Millersport, OH 43046 SOLD
  6. PlumCrazy

For Sale Explorer 5.0 Headers and Aluminum Foxbody valve covers

I have a pair of tubular welded headers for a 5.0 Explorer - $100 pair These clear the plugs on GT40P heads One is a used OEM unit and the other side is a brand new Dorman replacement Pair of aluminum Foxbody SBF valve covers - sold Located in Millersport, OH 43046 Will ship on...
  7. PlumCrazy

Wanted 10" Ranger Drum Brake Backing plates

Pictures? Price? Feel free to PM me
  8. PlumCrazy

Wanted 10" Ranger Drum Brake Backing plates

Like the title says, I need a pair of backing plates for a Ranger rear axle. They can be from an 8.8 or 7.5 as long as its a 28 spline Ranger axle. Anything 83-11 should work. 10" brakes can be identified by smooth drums with no cooling fins cast into them. Must be local to Millersport, OH...
  9. PlumCrazy

M5R2 vss questions

I swapped gear set and top cover from the 97+ V6 trans into an 88-91 V8 case. This adds gear drive VSS and don't have to drill the bell housing bolt holes out.
  10. PlumCrazy

Found! WTB Frame for 83-97 regular cab ranger

Ended snagging a complete truck needing a cab.
  11. PlumCrazy

PlumCrazy's Build

Dream beams with Splash coils (probably 250k on the coils lol). Rear is sprung under with 250k+ mile Explorer leaves. The 5.0 dropped the front 3/4” or so from where it sat with the 2.3, I think there are some older photos of it before the swap in this thread somewhere.
  12. PlumCrazy

PlumCrazy's Build

Gave the new winter beater some TLC. Rad hoses, PS hoses, 99-00 tails, clear corners, and fresh rubber. Thanks to all the EuroVans running around you can get Ranger sized 8 ply tires Also snagged some 17x8s and 215s for the V8 truck. I hate black wheels, but they were dirt cheap and like...
  13. PlumCrazy

For Sale 02 fx4 ranger parts

I believe he finally found one. I need two more to complete set though lol How much do you want for them? I can send you a prepaid label if you tell me the weight and size of the box.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad