• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by prerunin13

1. prerunin13

Chirping/Whirring part 3 with video

3.0 V6 2wd. Here's what has been done to fix this noise so far. Keep in mind, that it was a super loud metal on metal sound and now it's down to this. Replaced - cam synch, cam sensor, pilot bearing, throw out bearing, slave cylinder, every bearing and seal block to heads. Checked - Vacuum...
  2. prerunin13

squealing/Chirping/Whirring.....Part 2

Ok guys thanks for the help. As posted before, I have replaced the cam synch,cam sensor,throw out bearing,slave cyl,and ran the motor WITHOUT the belt on. We just tore it completely down and replaced all seals and bearings, and pulled the IAC while running and I still have the noise but its a...
  3. prerunin13

Squealing/Chirping/Whirring

Hi, I have a 2000 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6. I have a terrible squealing/chirping sound. I have replaced the cam synch and cam sensor, throw out bearing, slave cylinder, motor has been removed and completely gone through with new seals and new bearings. Still makes the same noise. I have removed the...
  4. prerunin13

Its not the cam synch!!!!!

Ok guys I have a 2000 3.0 and a whirrling/major screeching metal to metal sound mostly at idle when warm. nothing when cold. took the belt off and stays the same. new cam synch,new slave,new pilot. with stethiscope its loud as hell under the back of the motor and on the synch. What is it...
  5. prerunin13

Cab and Frame swap?

Anyone know if a 2000 cab bolts up on 93 and up frames?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad