• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Pruples

1. INFO Membership Map

Log into google, hit 'edit', then right click on the map, hit 'add a placemark', then add yourself. worked for me on 'near dieseldane - TEST' (can be deleted if op wants - I'm not gonna be a member of TRS anymore as soon as I junk my Ranger and it's not my actual location anyway) Edit: Deleted...
  2. Well, it's been a 'great' couple of weeks, but I'm getting rid of my Ranger

I've only owned it since May 21, but in that time I've had to fix too many things (some of which I knew about when I bought it, some of which the seller deliberately hid) in that time, and every single thing on it was designed as if the engineer was a fan of eating his own excrement. Every nut...
  3. 2006 rear oil pan leak

Yeah, my '01 Ranger with a 3.0L pushed the oil pan gasket out at both ends of the engine, and it had about 6 or 7 inches between the pan and the steering rack, but Ford's awesome oil pump design makes that not enough room. The pan has to drop straight down without tilting about 8 inches to come...
  4. Anyone know if these rims from a later model Ranger will fit my Ranger?

Will the rims from a 2002-2007 (I think) Ranger: fit my Ranger, a 2001 Ranger Edge 2WD The bolt pattern is the same, I think, but would the center bore/backspacing/etc work with mine? Edit: I'm new here, so if this is in the wrong section, please point me the way to the right place to post it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad