• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by purplehaze

1. Making a AWD v8 supercharged ranger

Man, just throw on a set of drag radials and your spinning problem will be solved.
  2. 83 Air bag question

the biggest part of your problem will be the front mounts. the easiest will be making bag mounts for the radius arms instead of the normal coil spring placement. shocks you can run them if you want I never did and only problem was kinda bouncy at interstate speeds. the back is easy you can notch...
  3. Rate my old engine setup

This is video from the last setup, It was 331/afr alum. heads, dyno numbers were at 330rwhp.I'm about test drive the new setup and wanted to get some opinions of this setup and then compare it to the new setup opinions. enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8xS4EpkSBQ...
  4. 3/4 drop and 18's or 20's?!

hey, i have 20's on my 90 ranger with a 3 4 drop and also have the v8 engine, so i think it sits a bit lower than 3, you can just roll the inside lip of fender well , and not have any problems of them rubbing, as for backspacing, i ordered a new set of twentys and told them i wanted a 90 ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad