• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by QD

1. A/C question...

Took possession, yesterday of a 1997 B2300. The A/C wasn't working when I picked it up. I had one of those rechargers that I had bought but never used a few months ago. I set the dial and turned the truck on and the gauge was just moving back and forth with a clicking noise every few seconds...
  2. Hello from Atlanta...

Just registered, I think, mostly for tech support and general perusing. I am awaiting delivery of my "new" 1997 B2300. As much as I've always wanted a lowered truck, this will remain (for now) a stock one for me. My daily is a 1979 Honda Civic CVCC with my back up being a 2004 Pontiac Grand...
  3. Tech help, please...

I am about to acquire a 1997 B2300. I'm told that the power steering pump may be leaking. If this is the case (I haven't looked at it yet), would this be an easy fix? Is the pump an easy replacement job? Thank you and if I haven't provided enough info, please let me know.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad