• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by r1ch999999

1. Coming to BAT no reserve in the next few weeks

I'm close to Dennis, MA. Too bad it's going on BAT, I'd love to hear what you're asking for it.
  2. I bought a High Rider...

This build is awesome and it's one of the only reasons I still visit this site. I'm Rangerless again, so what else is there for me to do but live vicariously through people building some of my favorite trucks?
  3. For Sale 1994 Ford Mustang GT Convertible $12,500 03049

I have a black, 1994 Mustang GT convertible. 5.0, manual transmission. Recent work includes: Water pump replaced radiator plugs/wires radiator hoses thermostat Has Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust, 89,250 ish miles, I'm still driving it on the weekends. Comes with the wheels...
  4. SOLD! 1999 3.0 XLT

Craigslist isn't free anymore, who knew?
  5. SOLD! 1999 3.0 XLT

How close to Boston is it really? I'm just outside of Nashua, NH.
  6. Ranger front end swap

Yeah, I’m ok with no airbags, his mom isn’t. We’ve been in some horror accidents the last few years, all distracted drivers who hit us, so she’s looking for the safest thing out there. Looks like he’s getting a 95+ if it’s a Ranger. Thanks for the replies.
  7. Ranger front end swap

So I didn't find anything on this, and my hopes aren't high, but here's my story. My kid wants a OBS Ford, and the Gen II Ranger fits that bill. However, my wife insists on dual airbags for his first car. I googled but didn't find any at all that looks like I could swap out the 89ish Ranger...
  8. For Sale 1986 Bronco 2 Plus

Bummer, if it was still there this spring I was going to get it myself and sell my Ranger. I need a DD until my Bronco comes in.
  9. For Sale 1986 Bronco 2 Plus

Here is the website, it's in Twin Mountain, NH. I don't know if they still have it as I don't start driving up that way until mid-May. It's been there for a couple of years. It may have sold. http://bumpertobumperautorepair.com/
  10. For Sale 1986 Bronco 2 Plus

Still looking? There is one in NH that I've seen for sale for a few years. I can try to dig up the shop that has it.
  11. What is this?

Over on the Ranger 5g site there is an ex-Ford VP who has lots of stories. One about the jack is that they were designed for 25 lifetime uses, so you should keep that in mind. I never use mine, unless it's an actual emergency, I have a nice floor jack and a hi-lift if I need it.
  12. Did you get your stimulus check?

I haven’t seen one and probably won’t, despite getting laid off this year. I also don’t use ATMs and I have no cards that link to my checking account. After having my friends number stolen and their account drained I switched to credit cards that I just pay off each month. If I need cash I go...
  13. Ceramic paint coating?

Don't you have a manual transmission to hunt down? You're killing me here.
  14. Ceramic paint coating?

What, plastidip? I haven't looked into it. My wife might leave me if I do.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad