• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RacinNdrummin

1. RacinNdrummin

Project El Taco...1990 BII

Plugging along, not a huge update... Engine is all broke down. Crank was shot.... Leading me to my next step. I started adding up the cost of the parts I was going to use anyway, as well as having the crank reground, and my time into reworking the stock rods, and it would be like $100 more for...
  2. RacinNdrummin

Little update, nothing really substantial. I've decided to take the HO engine I have and build that. It's been hard for me to make time to get to the JY, so I'll make do with what I have until it comes time to get the front accessories, and I'll get the explorer stuff then. After much...
  3. RacinNdrummin

I'd let it go for cheap. Shipping via Fastenal these days is cheap too. That said, it was running kinda crappy the last time I fired it up, I think the ECU might have some moisture damage. I have an MS1 v3.0 with USB I have 80% built that I would throw in for free.... Either way, It can equally...
  4. RacinNdrummin

Back from the Dead. First of all, I really don't post on forums anymore, I really haven't for about 5 years. Part of that is because of my diesel business, and it got hard to put enough time into a thread to make it worthwhile. The other part is the nature of the forum world. That said, this...
  5. RacinNdrummin

Just another dana 30 sas...

Yup, theres a lot of ranger 8.8's out there with 3.55's....
  6. RacinNdrummin

eb question

Ya... D30's are complete piles... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfJZb7c-DiU Do a YT search and youll see plenty of D30's taking abuse... This is a pointless arguement... Like I said above... D30's are suffcient for most mild RBV builds...
  7. RacinNdrummin

eb question

Man you guys are crazy... Im with NMB2 on this one. Thatguy, dude, you looked like a total a**hole to dangerranger. I will step in for him because he doesnt claim to have some sort of built rig, all he was saying was his setup works well, and you decided to rip into it. Its almost like you did...
  8. RacinNdrummin

Details for the Long Beach meet tomorrow

Im making a thread so the details of tomorrow can be hashed out, and any questions answered. I propose that we meet at noon, at Cape Disappointment SP in the parking lot just off Jetty Rd after you come into the park...
  9. RacinNdrummin

JY finds thread...

So, Ive been thinking, especially after seeing the few JY threads we have here in the NW section, I want to make a thread that people can post JY finds of things they dont plan on picking up themselves. Ive come across things before that are valuable to RBV owners, that I had no intention of...
  10. RacinNdrummin

j-10 dana 44

If your gonna spend that kinda money on an axle, dont waste it on a low pinion jeep axle, find a high pinion ford and mod that. If your gonna use the LP axle, run it as is...
  11. RacinNdrummin

4x4 swap meet...

Anybody gonna check it out???
  12. RacinNdrummin

Elbe Hills Snow Run Jan 22... Whos going?

Ive never been to Elbe hills, but im looking to hit up the 3rd annual snow run the 22nd, and I was wondering if there was anybody from here that was planning to attend??
  13. RacinNdrummin

Part Throttle Hesitation...

Ive been having an issue where at about 1600-1800RPM and the middle third of throttle position, Im having a hesitation problem. The first third is fine and if you put your foot into it, it clears up. Also above 2k, there is no problem, even in the middle third. Ive changed the TPS, swapped MAF...
  14. RacinNdrummin

The Shock Thread

Ive been doing some research and searching a lot here on the forums, and I think it would be a good idea to have a Shock thread with different shocks, what vehicles they came from, what your setup is, and any other info about them. I think it would help out the DIY'ers. If you have part numbers...
  15. RacinNdrummin

Another D30 build. Opinions welcome

The grand cherokee or TJ's D30 is low pinion... Might as well keep the d28 in there... Unless you are swapping in an HP D30, dont bother, your wasting a lot of time

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad