• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by .:Rafael

1. 88 Ranger XLT 2.3 Project

Hi there.. ! :D I know I had an old thread, but after a problem with the pics.. I've decided to open a new one (besides I don't think many of you have seen my old thread ) So heres the thing. My brother bought this 88' real cheap from a friend of mine, because I told him it was in a OK...
  2. Power windows on 88 ?

Hi there guys.. ! I was thinking of installing power windows on my Gen 1, but I don't want to hassle with a "universal" regulator and motor kit. So I saw a Gen 1 explorer the other day and I'm thinking of swaping the dashboard and other things.. and it crossed my mind to use the explorer...
  3. 88 Ranger XLT 2.3 Restoration thread

Hi there ! :icon_thumby: Here I have some photos of the restoration I did on my brother's pickup, I'll try to post all the photos I have, hope you guys don't mind. First of all, here it is almost as my brother bought it (minor changes) yeah I know.. It's kind of old and isn't flawless...
  4. Bad timing on my 88'

Hi there..! Well I've just finished rebuilding my 2.3 engine, and everything went just as smooth as I wanted, but the problem started when timing the engine. I've been searching in the forum and I can't seem to find the solution, so here what I've done so far. Aligned the crankshaft mark to...
  5. New member from México

Hi there guys ! I'm a 22 years old Ranger enthusiast right down from Guanajuato, México. Like most of us in the beginning I've been only seeing post from this great forum, but I havent introduced myself so here I am :icon_thumby: And also my very first post ever.. I've had only two Rangers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad