• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by raiper

1. 7 degree reamer needed!!! TO borrow/rent/buy

I need a 7 degree reamer used to ream out tre and ball joints for custom steering. I have a 92 x with fullsize d44ttb and the tre are under knuckle and i want to move them over the knuckle. want to avoid the FA 600 pitman arm and get more clearance. already have the ball joint sleeves but cant...
  2. Having trouble with the search..fullsize 8.8

waaay worth the conversion to go full width. weld the spring perches using the same measurements off your old axle
  3. M5od 2wd to 4wd?

Is it possible to convert the 2wd version of the m50d to 4x4. the only differnece i see is the tail housing that need to be swaped for a 4x4 version. Also the output shaft need to be changed?
  4. Radius Arm Question

hell id forget about the pin concept (naturally) and wonder why it brakes and drives kinda crappy on the street.
  5. Need Help with Fullsize TTB: Need to know my options

this isnt even my thread and im lost....if your going to keep the TTB go to coil and if not just keep it leaf and go to SAS in the front. I just put a full size 8.8 and D44 TTB under my b2(btw Johnny it went from a 28, 35, and now a 44TTB...u can call me a believer :P ) anyways u using it for...
  6. No injector pulse?

ok smark ones im being dumb again now i dont have fuel going through the injectors, or atleast i believe so. I hooked up a 194 bulb assembly from a turn signal. unhooked an injector plug and put the wire in from the light assembly and the light doesnt flash...i was thinking i could use it as a...
  7. No Spark

posted this in the tranny forum but i relized that it prolly in the wrong forum section now. ok here let me start from scratch. 1991 Bronco 2 converted to the Explorer 4.0 engine as well with the A4ld auto tranny. Everything Bolted right up and harnesses connected right up. It has the same...
  8. a4LD to manual issues...No spark?

Hey i just converted my franken bronco toa 5 speed manual well not quite. I changed the PCM and hooked everything up except for the wires that go on the manual tranny. the question is WHY CANT I GET SPARK! ran before the swap what do i need to do now? the only thing i dont have in there yet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad