• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RajunCajun

1. 78 D100 custom for b2

Ok boys dont get upset I have a plan. So, I sold my 89 B2 to get this 78 dodge truck with a 318 in it. I have a soft side for old mopars, they have been in the family for yrs. I'm the only Ford guy on my mom and dads side. So the plan is to get this old dodge back on two legs, running, and...
  2. ISO Explorer springs

Not paying $100 at the junk yard. Aint worth it. I'm located in San Diego. If you are parting ways with a COMPLETE 2'' lift that would be great too. WYG??
  3. Parking Brake Light

Good Morning Er'body, So yesterday my parking brake light decided it wanted a full time job by staying light the entire day. I have checked the fluid, released the parking brake under human power and wiggled the parking brake cable. Nothing has changed, it still stays on. Is there something...
  4. Finally

Well I figured I would put up a picture of my B2 I have pestered the hell out of people about. For the most part I'm done with my mini resto. Just needs some body work on driver side near the bumper and fresh paint. Oh, and a cargo cover. Just small things left now.
  5. Cargo Cover...

Does anyone have a tan one they wanna get rid of?
  6. Gear ration calculator

How would I find out what my gear ration is just by using a selected gear and engine speed? Is this even possible? Reason being, I believe the person I bought the B2 from might have geard it.
  7. Dash part???

Does anyone know the proper name of the clear cover that sits over the insturment panel? I cracked mine today.
  8. 1 day left!!!

Cargo Cover for '90 B2.........http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=bronco+II+cargo+cover&_sacat=0&_from=R40 Just thought I would help some people out looking for one.
  9. Coils

Who has some lightly used 2'' lift coils for a '89 B2 they wanna sell? Or where could I get a good pair from. Bronco II grave yard has some, but the ad says for '89 with d35. I aint running the 35, so would the 88 coils work?
  10. Tps

Is there a way to bypass the TPS on a '89 B2? The dang thing keeps going out for some reason.
  11. Sounds like two midgets sword fighting

I have changed the wheels bearings, struts, ball joints look fine, yet I am getting this loud clanking noise coming form both sides of my front end. Any words of wisdom?
  12. Supsension ?

Will a 1st gen expl suspension bolt on and give any kind of lift to an '89 B2?
  13. Chop Top

So Im stuck between chopping the top or keeping it. Should I and what is the best way/mods to go about this project. I want to make it look clean. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PAINT AND BODY KNOWLEDGE AT ALL, however I will attemp to do this myself with a lil help. Send me what you got or a thread to view.
  14. Blower Motor Wheel

I got a '89 B2 that needs a new blower motor wheel. Yall got a part number for that by chance or maybe a spare?
  15. Wheel Bearings

Got a 4wd 89 B2 with auto hubs. How do I change the wheel bearings?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad