• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ramonjportilla

1. 1996 ranger xlt 4.0 key fob install!

Anyone know anything about installing a key fob system into my wiring diagram? Everything any anything would be a major help!
  2. Needing some guidance! Please!

My 1996, 4.0 xlt.. Swapped engines after my old one blew, I can hear a vacuum leak. Thinking it's the egr or the intake. It idles fine, but sometimes rough and under a grand. It like to die when this happens. It's throwing system to lean, obviously, bank 1 and 2. Where the heck do I start? I...
  3. Trs decal!??

Couldn't have had a more helpful forum in my rebuilding of my ranger, anyone have the built not bought ranger station decal I could preview on their truck. I'm totally buying that decal. Thanks
  4. What are all these extra bolts for?

Was I supposed to put sealant on my head bolts? 1996 4.0
  5. 1996 4.0 head questions

I can't seem to find the tighten/toque for the head bolts. Tightening order wouldn't hurt either! Please and thank you!!
  6. 96 engine running lean..

Hello there! I have a 1996 xlt 4.0 2wd My engine light came on and I'm throwing system running lean codes. I changed my fuel filter recently after light came on. What's next? Mass air flow sensor? Could it possibly be the seal on my egr?
  7. Where is an entrance on my firewall!?

1996 ranger, I just put new headlights in and I need to find where I can run my projector lights to a switch through the firewall.
  8. 1996 ranger xlt brush guard!!!! Help

I am looking for a brush guard and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good one for my 96. There are tons out there and was just wondering which one will fit best and have the best functionality. Thanks so much!
  9. Help me name this part!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153236006294923&id=636394922&set=a.10150140981549923.334392.636394922&source=48&ref=bookmark 96 rwd 4.0 xlt auto tranny Came off of block driver side by oil pan
  10. Replacing a 4.0

Can anyone help me with the order of things I need to remove, On my ranger before I pull the engine. No worries I'm having a few friends that Are more inclined than I am bit any info will help. Thank you!
  11. 1996 xlt questions!!

Hey guys new to trs, love the info I have already gained! I have a 02 door on my 96 xlt and it doesn't fit properly. What doors are interchangeable? Maybe I installed the door wrong, or maybe I'm not doing something right. Please any info will be a big help!!
  12. 1996 door and fender! Need help!!!

I'm not exactly sure how this all works! I drive a 96 xlt. I currently have a 02 passenger door on it. The problem is it's not fitting properly. By that I mean it takes a firm shut and has gaps in the upper part of the door. I was wondering what doors will fit my 96. I also realize that the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad