• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RANG5.0

1. 1999 5.0 PROTOTYPE

I wish I had seen the photos before I even started the inquiries, I agree a well done at the time custom build on a Mazda Body
  2. 1999 5.0 PROTOTYPE

Well I just ruined his day, LOL! He does want to sell it.
  3. 1999 5.0 PROTOTYPE

Like I said it has a state assigned VIN ( I assume someone here understands what that is) and he has a clear title in his name so it can be sold, the guy says it appears to have been factory built. He is just trying to figure out what he has, it was purchased in a police auction he does want to...
  4. 1999 5.0 PROTOTYPE

I can see where this going 5 4 3 2 1
  5. 1999 5.0 PROTOTYPE

Guys what I am hoping for here is people who have actual useful info to verify what he has, it's been 20 years I don't own it, Ford can't lay any claims to it they have no vin number LOL! Please don't turn this into one of those threads. If you have any legit assistance to offer it is welcomed...
  6. 1999 5.0 PROTOTYPE

It seems a 1999 Ford Ranger with a 5.0 has fallen into a friends hands with a mysterious state assigned vin, the DMV says the vehicle was a factory prototype and has no factory VIN. He called all around Ford until he spoke to someone in SVT area who said the vehicle kind of slipped out? He...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad