• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ranger85

1. 91 Ranger Engine Wire harness Question

I have a 1991 Ranger 2.3 5-speed manual 2wd. I bought this truck used and I have slowly found out some interesting things about this truck. First is that the engine has been replaced with a 2.3 from a 1992 model. I found this out because the timing belt on a 91 has square teeth and the 92 has...
  2. 91 Ranger 2.3 Coolant Temp. Sensor problem.

I have a 1991 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd. 2.3 4cyl 5-speed manual transmission. The production date is 5/91. I have found the coolant temp. sensor in the heater hose that goes from the heater core to the thermostat housing. I am looking for the connector that plugs into the coolant temp. sensor. I...
  3. Front suspension question

I have a crazy front suspension question. I have seen on some F150 forums and on tv on Fast N Loud. How Crown Victoria front suspension worked on the older ford trucks. I am curious if there was any way to try something like that on a 1st gen ranger 2wd. Thanks
  4. Ranger frame swap question?

I am not sure if this is in the right place. I was wondering if anyone has taken a First gen Ranger body and put on a 98-up ranger chassis since the 98-up doesnt use I-beam suspension? Thanks
  5. Stepside bed question.

I had a crazy thought. I was thinking if anyone has taken a stepside bed from a 94-prsent ranger and installed on a 1st gen ranger.
  6. 85 Ranger 2.8 to 2.3 questions?

I have a 85 2.8 V6 5 speed Ranger. My truck still has the factory carb w/computer. I am wondering how difficult it would be to replace the 2.8 with a 2.3 4cyl with 5speed. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad