• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerDanger94

1. RangerDanger94

Speedometer Problem

I don't know if anyone else has posted a thread like this, but i need to get my speedometer fixed ASAP. I took the needles off of my gauge cluster to install some white-faced glow gauges because they would not slide over the needles while they were still on. I put everything back together fine...
  2. RangerDanger94

Need Help!

I bought a set of white-faced gauges for my Ranger and I am having some trouble. I got the dash apart just fine, but I do not know how to remove the needles from the speedometer, tach., and the other gauges. If anyone knows of a site that illustrates that process, or if someone could tell me...
  3. RangerDanger94

Gauge Cluster

I have 94 Ranger and i would like to swap out my gauges. I don't know if any other cluster will fit into the dash. I would like to install one from a 96. I know I would have to change my speedometer gear to cope with the 120 mph cluster. I was wondering if the 96 would fit into my dash. Thanks
  4. RangerDanger94

94 Third Tail Light

I looked through the other threads on here and couldn't find anything. I was wondering if it is PA legal to remove the third tail light and glass it over. I don't like the look of it, and I have no intention of putting a cap on to cover it up. My cousin glassed over his light in his 88 Chevy...
  5. RangerDanger94

Loose Steering

I have a 96 Ranger, ext. cab, 4.0, 4X4 and the steering is really loose. It wanders all over the road, but it does not seem that the tie rods or ends are loose or bad. I have a 94, and I replaced the tie rod ends, and ball joints, and it tightened the steering up a considerable amount. That may...
  6. RangerDanger94

Seafoam

I used this stuff called Seafoam on my 94 Ranger. It mad a HUGE difference on the way it runs, and it gave me more power and better idle. It said that it is safe for all engines and won't clog converters or O2 sensors, so I decided to try some. The only thing that I didn't like is you have to...
  7. RangerDanger94

Overdrive light and Reverse light problems

I am helping my dad work on his 1996 4.0 Ranger automatic and all of the sudden the overdrive light and reverse lights do not work. We have checked all of the fuses and wiring, but still can't figure out what is wrong. We are probably missing something obvious, but a second opinion would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad