• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerJake

1. Maximum travel

What is the most travel that has been achieved with a TTB/I beam suspension? Pictures, videos, links, other kind of proof is welcome.
  2. Convertible Ranger

Has anybody seen this before? Brand new to me. http://www.carscoops.com/2015/06/very-rare-1991-ford-skyranger.html
  3. My fenders thus far

I wanted to cut my fenders, so I did. I followed the body lines and when I cut the flare piece out, I realized it would look cool if I just reused it. To fill this space, just bend up a piece of metal and weld it in there. A piece of roof from a red Geo Metro works pretty good. But you can...
  4. 4.0 swap wiring

For some reason my book doesn't have wiring diagrams for the 87 BII. Does anyone know of any online diagrams?
  5. 4.0 swap how original

So I swapped the 2.9 for a 4.0 in my 87 BII and had no problems other than the transmission crossmember decided that it needed to be like 5 inches forward. I thought I remembered reading something a while ago about this being a problem but I can't find it anymore. I've been going crazy trying to...
  6. Piston Hitting Head

Not to happy about this. I'm building a '92 4.0 and the number 6 piston hits the head. I think it's the block. I got a machined block off of craigslist that was "bored .010 over and decked .005" turns out it was bored .030 over and now i'm starting to think that not only was it decked more than...
  7. 4.0 Crank pulley bolt

I need a new crank pulley bolt for my '92 4.0. The dealer sell them in packs of 4. That makes a lot of sense seeing as how there is only one on the whole engine. Anyone know where to get just one of these? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad