• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangerracer738

1. rangerracer738

Dash Gauge Pod

I made this for my 91 ranger.
  2. rangerracer738

Oil Pressure Gauge

I am hooking up an aftermarket oil pressure gauge on my 1991 Ford Ranger 2.3L. I am not exactly sure where i can pick up oil pressure from. Any help would be great. Thanks
  3. rangerracer738

Prerunner in making

Ford Ranger -2.3L cutom Intake/exhaust -Fox shocks up front -Total of 4" of lift -Custom Bumpers/Tiregate -C.B -KC lights -7.5 Rear end with Auburn Posi and 4.56 gears -31x10.50 Toyo A/T
  4. rangerracer738

Performance Chip (Hoax, or Real

I found this site while looking for performance chips and thought it was to good to be true. Let me know what you think, or if anyone has tried this. http://www.20horsepower.com/index.htm
  5. rangerracer738

Performance Chip

I am looking at putting a performance chip in my 2.3L. Has anyone done this? What is the best chip?
  6. rangerracer738

Header Performance

I have a 91 2.3L 4 banger, and i already have a fresh air intake on it. I am going to put a header, and high flow cat, and i was wondering if i can expect a good amount of power gain, or not that much?
  7. rangerracer738

MegaSquirt Computer

I am new to the ranger station, and i did not realize that they had a forum just for 4.0L motors. I have already posted this in the garage section, but i will try it here. I was wondering if anyone out there has put a MegaSquirt aftermarket computer system in a ford ranger or explorer with a...
  8. rangerracer738

MegaSquirt Computer on a 4.0L V6

I am new to the ranger station, and i was wondering if anyone out there has put a MegaSquirt aftermarket computer system in a ford ranger or explorer with a 4.0L V6. I am in the final stages of hooking it up and had a few question about tuning it. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad